1. Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards announced for years 2019, 20 and 21
The Sangeet Natak Akademi has announced a one-time Sangeet Natak Akademi Amrit Award under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
2. PM Modi remains world’s most popular leader with approval rating of 77%
Prime Minister Narendra Modi remains the world’s most popular leader with an approval rating of 77 percent.
3. Diagnostic biomarker to detect rare brain condition with higher accuracy found: Study
Researchers have found a biomarker that identifies a rare brain disease called Corticobasal Degeneration (CBD) with higher accuracy than traditional diagnostic methods.
4. New plant species of Euphorbia found in Nallamalla named after Telangana
Botanists have discovered a new plant species of the Euphorbacea family in Amrabad Tiger Reserve. The new species has been named after Telangana, ‘Euphorbia telanganensis’.
5. International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women 2022 is being observed
International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women is observed globally. The day marks to fight against the atrocities happening to women in form of domestic violence