1. China tested Hypersonic Missile
China has tested a new space capability with a hypersonic missile, the Financial Times reported. The report, citing multiple sources familiar with the test, said Beijing in August launched a nuclear-capable missile that circled the Earth at low orbit before descending toward its target, which three sources said it missed by over 20 miles (32 kilometers).
2. SBI launches its first multi-currency international card
State Bank of India (SBI) in tie-up with MasterCard launched its first multi-currency international card to allow consumers to use a single card to pay in multiple currencies.
3. Asia Cup 2023 to be hosted in Pakistan
Ramiz Raja, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman, has confirmed that the 2023 Asia Cup will be held in Pakistan.
4. Joe Biden Nominates Indian-American Ravi Chaudhary To Key Pentagon Post
President Joe Biden announced his intent to nominate Indian American Ravi Chaudhary to a key position in the Pentagon.
5. Six-year-old memorises 1,560 Pi digits, sets Singapore record
Six-year-old Indian-origin Ishani Shanmugam broke Singapore's national record for most digits of Pi memorised by reciting 1,560 decimal places.