Directions: Study the following bar-diagram and answer the questions that follow.
The following graph gives the production of wheat ( in hundred tons) of a state in different years.
1. The percentage increase in production of wheat from 2004 to 2005 was
2. In which of the following years was the percentage increment of wheat minimum compared to the previous year?
3. The difference between the highest and the lowest production of wheat was
Ans: 2000 tons
4. The sum of the production of wheat in the years 2002 and 2004 is equal to that in the year
5. In how many of the following years was the production of wheat above the average production over the years
Directions: Study the following Pie-chart and answer the questions that follow.Following Pie-chart shows the different colours of cars using by 10800 persons in a town (In degrees).
6. What percent of the persons using the red colour cars?
7. The number of persons using white colour cars over black is
8. How many persons are using yellow colour cars?
9. The total number of persons using the blue and white colour cars together is
10. The number of persons using the yellow colour cars is five eighth of which of the following colour cars?
Directions : Study the following table carefully to answer the questions that follow.
Following table gives the production of leather bags of six companies A, B, C, D, E and F over the years.
11. During the year2003, which company had the highest percentage of production over its total production for all the years together?
12. What is the ratio of the total production of companies A, C and E together in 2002 to the total production of companies B,C and F together in 2001?
13. What is the percentage increase in production of company B from 2002 to 2005?
14. During which year company D had the lowest percentage of production over the total production of all the companies together?
15. The total production of companies B, D and F together in 2002 is how much More/less than total production of these companies together in 2006?
1) 33000less 2) 32000more 3) 27000less 4) 11000less 5) None of these
Ans: None of these
Directions : Study the following graph carefully to answer these questions:
following graph gives the profit earned by seven companies A, B, C, D, E, F and G in two years.
16. What is the ratio between the profit earned by Company A in 2004 and the profit earned by Company B in 2003 respectively?
1) 4 : 3 2) 3 : 2 3) 3 : 4 4) 2 : 3 5) None of these
Ans: None of these
17. What is the difference (in Crore Rs) between the total profit earned by Companies E, F and G together in 2003 and the total profit earned by these companies in 2004?
1) 70 2) 75 3) 78 4) 82 5) None of these
Ans: None of these
18. What is the ratio between the total profit earned by Company C in 2003 and 2004 together and the total profit earned by Company E in these two years respectively?
Ans: 11 : 9
19. What was the average profit earned by all the companies in 2003? (In Rs.Crores)
20. Profit earned by Company B in 2004 is what percent of the profit earned by the same company in 2003?
Directions : Study the following table carefully to answer these questions:
Following table gives the number of Articles (in thousands) Manufactured (M) and Defective (D) by 5 units of a Company over the Years.
21. What is the average number of defective items from Unit II for the given years?
22. What is the ratio between total number of articles manufactured by Unit III to that by Unit V for all the years together?
Ans: 353 : 282
23. What was the percentage (rounded off to nearest integer) of defective articles over the number of articles manufactured by all units together in the year 2001?
24. During which year was the percentage increase/decrease in manufacture from the previous year the highest for Unit I?
25. During which year the largest percentage of articles were defective out of the articles manufactured by Unit IV?
Directions : Study the graph carefully to answer the questions that follow.
Following graph gives the Profit ( in Rupees crores) earned by a company over the years.
26. The expenditure of the company in the year 2001, was Rs.45 crores, what was the income of the company in that year?
Ans: Rs. 60 cr
Income in 2001 = 45 + 15 = 60 cr
27. What is the approximate percent profit of the year 2004, if the income of the company was Rs.136 crores?
Expenditure = 136 - 60 = Rs. 76 cr
28. The income of the company in the year 2000 was Rs.50 crores and the income of the company in the year 2003 was Rs.95 crores. What is the respective ratio of the expenditure of the company in the year 2000 to the expenditure of the company in the year 2003?
Income in 2000 = Rs 50 cr, Profit = Rs 30 cr
Expenditure in 2000 = 50 - 30 = Rs 20 cr
Income in 2003 = Rs 95 cr, Profit = Rs 50 cr
Expenditure in 2003 = 95 - 50 = Rs 45 cr
Ratio = 20:45 = 4:9