The National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Pune invites applications for the following PG programs for the year 2022.
* NICMAR - PG Programs 2022
Campuses where admissions will be provided: Pune, Hyderabad, Goa, Delhi NCR.
Duration: Two years / year
1) Advanced Construction Management (PGP-ACM)
2) Project Engineering and Management (PGP-EPM)
3) Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP-REUIM)
4) Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (PGP-IFDM)
5) Management of Family Owned Construction Business (PGP-MFOCB)
6) Quantitative Surveying and Contract Management (PGP-QSCM)
7) Health, Safety and Environment Management (PGP-HSEM)
Eligibility: Graduation and Engineering degree in relevant subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Selection: Selection process will be based on Nicmar Common Admission Test (NCAT), Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Rating of Application. Students can attend both NCAT and personal interviews from home.
Examination Procedure: This examination will be conducted for a total of 300 marks. This includes the Nicmar Common Admission Test (NCAT) for 180 marks. This includes Quantitative and Analytical Ability 72, Data Interpretation 36 and Verbal and General Ability 72 marks.
The remaining 120 marks will be for 20 marks for group discussion, 30 marks for personal interview and 70 marks for rating of application.
Exam Date: 2022 January 08, 09.
Group Discussion, Personal Interview Dates: 2022 Jan 13-18.
Application Procedure: Through Online/ offline.
Last date for application: 10.12.2021
Address: Dean-Admissions, NICMAR, 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune - 411045.