The Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the 15th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2021 Notification.
* Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Eligibility: Sr. Secondary, D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ Degree, D.El.Ed /B.Ed.
Selection Process: Based on Written Test.
Examination Procedure: All the questions in this exam are in the form of Multiple Choice. Each question is assigned a mark. It has no negative marking. It consists of two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for those who teach from class one to class five. This test is administered for 150 marks. Paper 2 is conducted for those who teach 6th to 8th classes. The question paper will be in Hindi / English.
1) Child Development and Pedagogy (mandatory) - 30 questions - 30 marks
2) Language 1 (compulsory) - 30 questions - 30 marks
3) Language 2 (compulsory) - 30 questions - 30 marks
4) Mathematics - 30 questions - 30 marks
5) Environmental Studies - 30 questions - 30 marks
How to Apply: Through Online Mode.
Online application process will start from: 20.09.2021 onwards.
Last date for submitting online application: 19.10.2021and fee can be paid upto 20.10.2021.