1. The Breadth First Search (BFS) algorithm has been implemented using the queue data structure. Which one of the following is a possible order of visiting the nodes in the graph below?
A) FAEBDC B) ABFDCE C) BACEDF D) DCEBAF
2. Major advantage of linked-list over array is
A) Insertion and Deletion requires less time
B) Flexibility in length
C) Better utilization of space because of dynamic memory allocation
D) All of the above
3. The infix expression A–(B+C)*(D/E) is equivalent to which of the following postfix expression:
A) ABC+–DE*/ B) ABC+DE/*–
C) ABC+*DE/– D) ABC+D/*E–
4. The following sequence of operations is performed on a stack. Push (20), Push (30), PoP, Push(10), PoP, PoP. The sequence of values PoPed out is
A) 10, 30, 20 B) 30, 10, 20 C) 20, 10, 30 D) 30, 30, 20
5. Create Binary Search Tree for the following keys 50, 90, 30, 15, 32, 31, 18, 48, 45 Perform root deletion and replace it with its inorder predecessor. After the operation performed, what is the root element?
A) 48 B) 30 C) 32 D) 45
Answers: 1-D; 2-D; 3-B; 4-B; 5-A.