1. Who developed the concept of evaluation and who brought this to India?
2. The questions to what extent the learning experiences brought about the required behavioural modifications relate to
3. Who said that evaluation is a new technical term introduced to design a more comprehensive concept of measurement?
Ans: J.W.Wright stone
4. Evaluation bridges a gap between
Ans: objectives and learning experiences
5. What type of evaluation is usually done in the beginning of the teaching learning process?
6. Terminal examinations are good example of
7. What test is called as paper and pencil test
Ans: Teacher made Test
8. What test assesses the pupils' general ability?
Ans: Placement Test
9. What tests are used to test reading ability of the learners in English?
Ans: Diagnostic Test
10. What is to be made to check the test for any draw backs finally?
Ans: question-wise analysis