1. Generally students hesitate to ask questions. Teachers should discourage such ___
a) hesitant b) hesitating c) hesitation
2. Pranav exhibited his paintings, The ____ was wonderful.
a) exhibition b) exhibitionism c) exhibitor
3. Permit me to attend the function, I need your ____
a) permissible b) permissive c) permission
4. Obedience is a good virtue. Students should be ____ to their teachers.
a) Obedient b) Obeisance c) Obedientl
5. We consult the doctor for our ill health. We pay ____ fee.
a) consulting b) consultation c) consultant
Answers: 1) c; 2) a; 3) c; 4) a; 5) b;
6. Be happy and you will find ... in yourself.
a) happily b) happy c) happiness
7. The teacher advised him to buy a dictionary. But he didn't follow his ___
a) advice b) advise c) advisory
8. Forests produce food and wood. We have to increase the forest ____
a) Product b) Productivity c) Production
9. Be punctual, ____ develops confidence.
a) punctuality b) punctually c) punctuation
10. To be ____ in life, stop worrying about success.
a) successive b) successful c) succeed
Answers: 6) c; 7) a; 8) b; 9) a; 10) b;
11. Children are always curious. Their ____ is amazing .
a) curiosity b) curiously c) curious
12. Kalpana tried to amuse her little sister by telling her an ____ story.
a) amusement b) amusing c) amuse
13. He led a luxurious life, His ____ landed him in debts.
a) luxuriant b) luxuriate c) luxury
Answers: 11) a; 12) b; 13) c.