1. A standard dice is the one in which the sum of the numbers on the opposite surfaces equal to 1. Which of the below figures, when folded can create a standard dice?
Sol: The rule for standard dice is Sum of opposite faces must be 7
Form figure D; Extreme faces ⇒ 3 + 4 = 7
Alternative faces ⇒ 5 + 2 = 7
1 + 6 = 7
4. How many faces a cube will have?
A) 4 B) 6 C) 8 D) None of these
Sol: Top, Bottom, Front, Back, Left, Right
Total 6 faces
5. Which of the following is opposite to '*'
A) P B) Q C) R D) E
Sol: Consider that given figures can be numbered as 1, 2, 3, 4 respectively.
From figures 1 & 4
P and R are common in both figures
∴ Remaining Q and * are opposite.
6. Which one is opposite to the '*' symbol in the given options.
A) $ B) * C) L D) 1
Sol: In the given both figures 'L' is common
By applying clock-wise direction
7. Select the number which is opposite to the face having number 3?
A) 1 B) 3 C) 2 D) 5
Sol: Consider that given figures as a, b, c, d respectively
From the figures c & d
6 and 2 are common in both figures.
5 & 3 are opposite
8. 'c' is at the top then which one is at the bottom?
A) a B) c C) d D) b
Sol: In the given two figures 'c' is common in both
∴ Apply clock-wise direction from 'c'.
9. Which of the following colour is opposite to pink?
A) Yellow B) Red C) Blue D) White
Sol: In the given both figures Blue is common.
Apply clock-wise direction from Blue
10. Which dotted number is opposite to 'Five dots' face?
A) One B) Three C) Two D) Five
Sol: Let us consider that given figures as p, q, r, s respectively
Consider from p & q
12. Which symbol is opposite to A?
A) + B) # C)↑ D) $
Sol: In the given figures A is common in both
14. Which will be opposite to ‘S’?
Sol: In the given images ‘p’ is common in both
15. Which will not be adjacent to “L”
A) O B) M C) K D) P
∴ M is Opposite to L not adjecent
16. Which one is the opposite to the number 6?
A) 6 B) 2 C) 1 D) 3