1. IIT Guwahati scientists develop strategy to deliver chemo drugs to cancer cells
The Indian Institute of Technology, IIT, Guwahati researchers have developed a new strategy to deliver chemotherapeutic drugs specifically to the cancerous cells in a patient's body.
2. Giorgia Meloni breaks barriers by becoming youngest cabinet minister in Italy’s history
In a political culture of machismo, the victory of Giorgia Meloni and her party Fratelli d'Italia or the Brothers of Italy is a remarkable achievement.
3. United Nations observes every year as International Day for Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons
The United Nations observes 26th September every year as the International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons.
4. Ghulam Nabi Azad launches Democratic Azad Party in Jammu and Kashmir
Former Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad announced the name of his new party. It will be called Democratic Azad Party. Azad had quit the Congress on August 26.
5. T20I Rankings: India go seven points clear of England at top
India went seven points clear of England at the top of the ICC T20 rankings following their narrow series win over Australia in Hyderabad.