1. Are part time jobs available in Germany?
Yes, part time jobs are available for students in Germany.
2. Is it necessary to learn German language?
It is not compulsory to learn German as all teaching is in English only. Even for part time jobs German language is not compulsory. However, most people in Germany speak German language. Student who understand and speak German will be comfortable interacting with local people and can get better jobs.
3. Are there good Permanent job after the education?
Many world class companies are located in Germany. During studies students get multiple opportunities to interact and do projects with good German companies. This helps them in getting placed in jobs after completion of studies. Students also have the option to apply for jobs in other countries in EU area (Schengen area)
4. Is it possible to visit any other country by this visa?
Yes, students can travel anywhere in the Schengen area. This area covers about 25 countries.
5. How many seats available per semester?
There are limited seats available per university per stream both for free and paid education. These seats are open for all non EU candidates.