1. Are scholarships available?
A small number of scholarships for overseas students are available from the universities and colleges. These are awarded solely at the discretion of the individual institutions who set down their own criteria for eligibility. Students are advised to contact the institution of their choice directly, to obtain information.
2. Can I get my family with me?
Yes, family immigration is permitted for the spouse and/or dependents of the primary applicant. Dependents entering the country under a family visa service of this kind will be permitted to reside in the country for as long as the principle applicant's course of study in Ireland.
3. What are the benefits of applying for Irish Student visa?
Immigration to Ireland has grown significantly in recent years due in part to a comparatively liberal immigration policy coupled with the high quality of life which can be obtained in the country.
4. Why is IT very well established in Ireland?
Geographically Ireland is situated behind USA, so many of the IT companies set up their branches in Ireland.
- Read Latest job news, Career news ,Education news and Telugu news
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Koo, Share chat, Google News Subscribe our Youtube Channel.