1. India, New Zealand sign MoU to boost Cooperation in Civil Aviation
India and New Zealand have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to boost cooperation in civil aviation.
2. Gabon military officers declare coup, President Ali Bongo placed under house arrest
Military officers in Gabon declared they were seizing power from President Ali Bongo Ondimba in a coup.
3. 80% Indians Have A Favourable View Of PM Modi: Pew Research Survey
About 80 per cent of Indians have a favourable view of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and around seven in 10 Indians believe their country.
4. England men and women cricketers to receive equal pay
England’s women cricketers are to receive the same match fees as the men.
5. Foreign investment is more in Telangana than in AP
AP lags far behind Telangana in FDI. In the first 6 months of this year, Telangana received 10 times more FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) than AP.